Societal Puppeteer Societal Puppeteer

Spiffy!

Nice series you got going here.
Get yourself some space dude, you need a site putting up. :D

Slaughtered by the DotCom Slaughtered by the DotCom

Hahah.. The industry as a whole outlined in one fi

LM.

Nice work, the music really carried it along.. :)

I never saw or hear of the homegrocery thing because I'm in the Uk, but we've had similar flops with firms not fully grasping the dot com thing and crashing spectacularly.

Sorry to hear you lost the cash on it, but hell, you wouldn't have been inspired to make such a spiffy movie otherwise..

Well done that man..!

Interrogation of Dead Guy Interrogation of Dead Guy

Nicely done..

Great movie, the style was almost reminicent on Jhonen Vasquez in a quiet way.

The sound clip at the end took me by surprise and added an extra element to the film. :)

The only thing that went agaisnt it was the blatent use of Flash's library sounds.

They sounded great when flash was first invented, for a few weeks, but now they just hurt peoples heads. A suggestion would be to search around for free wavs, as there's a wealth of sound Fx out there from cartoon "boing" effects to Lightning and Weapons fire.

Seacrh around, or make your own, the 'flash' sounds detract from what would otherwise be a great movie. :(

MakoSucks responds:

well i took your adivec the first time i heard it back in 2001 and my other movies used great new sounds! too bad they sucked and i either removed them or they got blammed! fock

Bill Gates Crucifixtion Bill Gates Crucifixtion

A good start, if a little obvious..

I was dissapointed when the alien didn't burst from his stomach. :)

It's good, but try and get a bit more animation in there, if you're going to do something, do it well, the cencept is good but let down by lack of effort on the animation side.

For example, tracing Bill gates face or even drawing a characature would go towards making it a much more polished game.

AH well, it's just one opinionof many and I'm sure on the whole people will love it.

Keep up the hard work, it's looking good, but the more time invested in a film/game initially the greater the longevity it will enjoy.